Want to quit your 9 to 5 Job? Stephen shares the advantages and disadvantages of working from home.
Pros and Cons of freelancing
1. Gratification of your creativity – Being recognised for the job you’ve done
2. flexibility – Having more times with your family / having more time with the stuff that you love.
3. Your in business for yourself – Your not working for somebody else – You are marketing and lead generation to find your clients for your services – you are making the system and processes
4. Broadening of your skills – You see more skillsets that clients are hiring for – you can research those skills and train your self to broaden your knowledge.
1. You gonna have good months and bad months financially
Stephen find works exclusively on the Freeeup platform at the moment. He enjoys the security Freeeup provides both on the freelancer and client side. He tried Freelancer.com and Fiverr.com but never had a success mainly because there was no support structure for the freelancers.
Learn more on https://freeeup.com/
Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqoq7EGvwLQXgiYuIG8_iMg?sub_confirmation=1
Check these other videos:
Amazon PPC Expert: https://youtu.be/5TLFaiFUlY4
Why Choose FreeeUp to Hire a Freelancer: https://youtu.be/r0WBN-6YGY0
How Freeeup Works: https://youtu.be/Ju9u_kA8p1Y
Introduction to Save Time With Outsourcing: https://youtu.be/4NXHaJza0Nk
Send us your inquiry here: Support@freeeup.com
The content being provided is solely and exclusively the opinions of FreeeUp, and is only intended to be the opinions of FreeeUp. It is not intended to be suited or tailored for any viewer’s specific business or specific individual’s professional development. Only you and your business team know the ins and outs of your particular business – not FreeeUp. You should always consult with your own business professionals, internal and/or external, before making any decision or taking any action or inaction. FreeeUp assumes no liability or responsibility for the future use or any accuracy of the content provided herein.