Hurricane Irma Update from Arise Virtual Solutions
The severe weather conditions, resulting from Hurricane Irma has impacted some of the call centers using the Arise Platform, their agents and our clients in areas of Florida that were hardest hit by Hurricane Irma.
Given the geographical disbursement of the call centers in the Arise network, you can be rest assured, we are working diligently and effectively to ensure coverage for our clients and their customers – and, of course, our first priority is to make sure that the call centers, and their agents, in Irma’s path, are focused on staying safe and recovering once the storm has passed.
Arise has detailed plans in place to ensure business continuity and we do not foresee any impacts to the Arise Platform or our business operations.
For your convenience, please find the following updates based on your call center’s situation:
For call centers and their agents who are enrolled in a certification course.
- All certification classes are being held as scheduled. If you are not in an area impacted by the storm, please plan to attend.
- If you are in an area impacted by the storm, please check your email for an update.
For call centers and their agents located in areas of impact.
- If you are NOT able to service selected intervals due to Hurricane Irma, please log into Starmatic and release those intervals if you can.
- Remember that you can also use your mobile device to log into StarMatic.
For call centers and their agents NOT located in areas of impact.
- If you are able to service, please check your email for details on picking up intervals released by companies in the storm’s path.
Please note that, if necessary, global waivers will be granted for those in impacted areas ONLY.
Please do not visit Partner Support or Central Operations to request waivers for servicing issues related to Hurricane Irma.
The post Hurricane Irma Update from Arise Virtual Solutions 9/11/2017 appeared first on Arise Work From Home.